Hello you wonderful Lark & Linen readers! This Corina from Cocorrina, and today I’m filling in for Jacquelyn while she’s having a wonderful time on her vacation.
I hardly ever share recipes because, well, I’m not good at them most of the time! But I do have one that’s super easy and even I have mastered it. When I look for recipes I always pick the ones with minimal prep time, and easy ingredients (the kinds I won’t need to search or head out to find.
About a year ago, I discovered these chewy lemon cookies. Let’s talk a second about how awesome they are! So simple to make 8 minutes to bake, and they just taste divine! Once I found this one, I really stuck to it and have been making them quite regularly, but always with a twist. I’ve tried them with lemon, orange, blood orange, and my favourite, mandarin!
It’s very easy to follow the instructions and trust me, you’ll be done before you know it, a perfect recipe for when having unexpected guests for coffee.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, blend together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a larger bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until it’s very fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla, zest and juice.
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Roll teaspoonfuls of dough into balls and roll in sugar. Place them on the cookie sheet, with a distance of 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
And that’s all! Super easy and super yummy. Enjoy!
filed in /