Much like when I put together the “interior design trend prediction” posts that I put out each year (here!), it’s important for me to keep my finger on the dial to see what little design details I notice popping up over and over again. And lately? Lately the thing I’m seeing in abundance is scallops. Have you noticed this too?
Curved elements have been around for a while now (in fact they made my “trend prediction” post way back in 2018!) But it’s refreshing to see them happening in a scalloped variety. From lamp shades to bath mats to backsplashes and beyond, I’m not so secretly into it and I love how my colleagues are putting them to use. You can see a few great examples below.
1) Design & Photo: Flack Studio
2) Design & Photo: Studio Nune
3) Design: Perla Valtierra | Photo: Andrea Gentl & Martin Hyers
4) Design: Ashley Montgomery Design | Photo: Lauren Miller
5) Design: Shoppe Amber Interiors | Photo: Caitlin Flemming
6) Design & Photo: Caitlin Flemming
7) Design & Photo: Pottery Barn
filed in /
[…] Source link […]
[…] back and enjoy the post, article and gossip and you have the choice to either click here to read on Source or search our site for related information or both! We are a department e-commerce store that is […]