We’ve officially been in our home for just under three years now, and while we did tackle a mini backyard update (here!) when we first moved in (which consisted mainly of some clean up and repurposing our old balcony furniture), I have to admit the rest has sat largely neglected ever since… But no longer! We’ve already plowed through the weeds, laid new sod, built a raised patio, and even planted a hydrangea bush or two*. We’ve made it our mission this summer to really take advantage of our yard, and I truly can’t wait. Here’s a peek at the vibe we’re after: cozy, casual, but infinitely elegant.
*I’m like a kid at christmas with these things now. I go out to check on their progress, and water the garden, every morning now and it’s quickly becoming my favourite way to start the day. Our anemone is currently flowering and I’m not sure I’ve ever been more proud, ha!
1) Elephant side table | 2) Hasina planter | 3) String lights
4) Hydrangea bushes | 5) Throw blanket | 6) Lumbar pillow
7) Patio umbrella | 8) Outdoor sectional | 9) Cedar tree
10) Fire pit | 11) Rowan pillow | 12) Large lantern
13) Extra large lantern | 14) Terracotta planter | 15) Rattan cup
16) Seagrass pitcher | 17) Sebastopol stool | 18) Teak camp stool
19) Side table | 20) Napkins | 21) Santa cruz pillow | 22) Topiary
filed in /