I don’t want to toot my own horn or anything, but cafe curtains were on my list of “interior design trends for 2022” that I assembled back in January of this year (you can read that post here, if you’d like). So I’m not at all surprised to be seeing cafe curtains pop up just about everywhere as of late. It’s one of those things that I wasn’t fully convinced about at first, but I’ve come to love them for so many reasons. Not only are they adorable, but they also provide privacy while still allowing a ton of natural light to filter through. Plus, because you don’t use nearly as much fabric as standard drapery panels, it’s a great place to bring in a little bit of pattern without overwhelming the space. In addition, the hardware always feels particularly lovely, a little extra jewelry in a space. Not yet convinced? Following are a few great examples of cafe curtains in action.
What do you think? Are you a cafe curtain convert yet?
1) Design: Lynden Lane | Photo: Stetten Wilson Photography
2) Design & Photo: Victoria Hagan Interiors
3) Design & Photo: M. Steffens Interiors
4) Design: Jake Arnold | Photo: Michael Clifford Photography
5) Design: Heidi Caillier Design | Photo: Haris Kenjar
6) Design: Collectiv Co | Photo: Lindsay Salazar Photography
7) Design: The Heather Company | Photo: Eymeric Widling
filed in /