I’ve officially been blogging for 5 years now, and while I’ve had no problem coming up with Mother’s Day gift guides in years’ past, I seem to have skipped dad all together. I know, I’m terrible. But the truth is that I find dads notoriously hard to shop for. So I’ve done my due diligence, I’ve scoured the web, and I’m making up for the last few years with a handful of timeless Father’s Day gift ideas that I’m certain dad will love.
1. Smoky Barbecue Sauce: in my family we take our food seriously – and this barbecue sauce is NO joke
2. A Classic Watch: with a casual edge for everyday wear
3. Wooden Barbecue Tool Set: so he can do his dad-thing
4. S’well Water Bottle: to keep him hydrated in style
5. A Classic White Button-up: because it’s just so dapper, and this one stays wrinkle free!
6. Grill Bucket: easily transported from the beach to the backyard, it’s perfect for summer bonfires and hamburgers alike. Plus, it gets the whole family together, and I’m convinced that’s really all dad wants after all
7. Cigars from Around the World: if he’s kind of fancy like that
8. A Leather Catch-All: for his man-like bits & baubles
9. Oversized Yard Dice: because snakes and ladders is so last year
1. Smoky Barbecue Sauce: Terrain |2. Watch: East Dane |3. BBQ Tool Set: West Elm |4. Water Bottle: East Dane | 5. Crisp White Shirt: The Gap | 6. Galvanized Grill Bucket: Terrain | 7. Cigars: Pipes & Cigars | 8. Leather Catch-All: East Dane | 9. Oversized Dice: Terrain
filed in /